Some people have asked me if there is any downside to the 10 year age difference between Justin (My husband) and I. My answer is always a confident, "No." However, yesterday, I have to confess, I'm sure my lack of life experience made me look like a real idiot. Here's the scene: Justin and I run over to the Hyundai dealer to pick up my ride. Preface: When we dropped it off, we handed the mechanic my car key, no remote, no house key, nothing-just the single key. Thus when we picked it up-the one key is what was handed back to us. Back to the story: So Justin and I each drove our cars home. When I drove up to the house, I put the car in park, and got out. Justin had just pulled up and was removing some items from his car. I shut my car door and said, "How do I lock it?" and Justin says, "What do you mean? Just lock it." I was still confused and said. "What? do I just leave it unlocked?" And the always patient and sweet Justin, kindly walked over to my car, takes the key from my hand and says, "This is how people used to get in and out of cars." as he puts the key in the door and turns it. Feeling like a huge donkey's rear, I started laughing hysterically. Then Justin asked me if I was from the future. I felt like one of those young girls interviewed on Jay Leno's "Jay-Walking" segment who guesses that America only has 42 states, or that that Jesus Christ lived 100 years ago. So I never owned a car without a remote, who cares...
Friday Freebie Image: July 24
17 hours ago












1 comments:
LOL!! OH my gosh, I love you guys!! :O)
Post a Comment