Jeremiah 29:11

.

Monday, October 6

This call will go on my "Top 5" List

I got an interesting call up at the church : A woman called saying that she was a member of Gateway (as if to justify or perhaps excuse what was about to come next) and wanted to know if I knew of anyone or any staff that would be interested in hosting/attending a "Pure Romance" party. For those of you who don't know what a "Pure Romance" party is, I'll just say-it's for adults only. Just for fun, I was tempted to peek my head into John Burke's office and ask if he'd be interested, but I declined her offer because I just couldn't- in good faith, envision myself sending out an evite invitation or putting a flyer in their mailboxes. Ahh Gateway...come as you are.

2 comments:

Sarah Anne said...

That's awesome... thanks for making me laugh! :-)

To him said...

nothing says Jesus like an adult-themed party! LOL! Only in Austin and only at Gateway. These are the things that make me love our church! :-)