A couple of weeks ago, Gateway Church celebrated our first 10 years at the Dell Diamond with live music from some of Gateway’s favorite local bands. We had so much fun. Glory to God!
My name is Kristy. Born & raised deep in the heart of Texas, I love God, my husband, my friends, the South, traditions, our terrier, antiquing, thrifting, Bjork, cookies, & Emily Post. We are blessed beyond belief, as our lives are based around our wonderful Savior, our marriage & our family. Join me as I paint, reshape, polish, refinish, & thrift my way to the home of my dreams. All while wearing a uniform of jeans & pearls.
{Tweet}
"Growing up, I didn*t always know what I wanted to do, but I always knew the kind of woman I wanted to become." DVF
1 comments:
Happy birthday, G-way! I might have to steal your pics for my g-way blog! You are such a better blogger than me. LOL!
Post a Comment