As a goof, my girlfriend Andrea sent me this link, "Yearbook Yourself.com" We uploaded a picture of me and here's what we got:
Here's me in 1960. I look like a high school science teacher who sneaks off for a smoke behind the faculty parking lot.
Here I am in 1964. At first glance, I thought this was a picture of my Nana at my parents wedding and there's a strong chance she would have snuck off during the ceremony for a smoke once or twice too.
Here I am in 1966. I think I look pretty innocent here. My hair is fabulous and you can never go wrong with a cardigan. I bet all the girls would be jealous.
Here I am in 1990. If you knew my mom in the '90's, this picture looks a lot like her. I imagine myself always shopping for the best hair gel, watching Murphy Brown and my all time favorite movie is "Fletch."
Here I am in 1996. I'm sad that Designing Women has gone off the air, I love denim and I'm considering getting a tatoo while on spring break this year.
Wednesday, October 8
My "Yearbook" Photos
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












1 comments:
Girl, you are working that hair, yes, you are! Niiiiice.
Post a Comment