I can't believe 2012 is here, but boy do I welcome it. We have a lot on the horizon this Spring and we are excited for the Lord's new season for our family.
We plan to put our house on the market soon, but we're still teetering on where we'd like to live in Austin. Once we feel God's go-ahead, more fun starts. Forwarding mail, changing doctors, learning new roads, making sure there is a fabulous Target close by--ha! and packing.We are grateful just to ponder such things.
Nearly 2 years old, Lola is more active than ever. Due to my high cedar allergy, we've been taking a break from our morning jog. I miss our conversations and prayers, but it has helped me discover local indoor attractions that are more physical and socially stimulating activities for her. We chat and pray on the way to those too. I'm pretty committed to enrolling her in a Mother's Day out program to nurture those skills, however, I'm stalling to officially enroll her because I'm not sure where in Austin we'll be living. The Lord knows where and when for everything, so we'll continue to trust that promise.
I'm starting another blog!
Projected to debut in early April, this diary is dedicated to my love of thrifting, junking,and picking for our home.
Looking further down the road, this Summer we'll welcome a new nephew, join a new
church body (full post later) and perhaps embrace a new neighborhood.
Life is good and I hope you are too.













1 comments:
I had not realized that you had posted new entries for 2012.
The party-ready photo of you & hubby is gorgeous! 'Loved the report on our precious little girls! And,Home Comforts is very appealing!
Post a Comment