I got my hair highlighted in an attempt to reach my desired "Keri Russell color" look, as mentioned in a previous post.
Nothing like straight, lightly frosted hair to put you in the obvious-suburban-mom category. (eww) but we*re getting there.
I raided the plus size sections at Macy*s & Nordstrom for their clearance out-of-season sleeveless tops that are sure to come in handy when I*m big & pregnant this Summer. I loathe maternity clothes & the stuff I love is too expensive to wear for 9 months out of my entire life. I*m a happy size 10. An 8 on a REALLY good day... with nothing in my stomach, but I got pretty big with Lo. I tacked on a whopping 40 lbs with a side of gestational diabetes. This time around, I*m bound & determined to steer clear of putting on that much weight again. I*m jogging 4 times a week until I just can*t anymore. A friend of mine recently taught a spin class on the DAY she delivered & it inspired me.
However much I gain during this pregnancy, it*ll be better to wear too big than to wear too small!
::Lo & the newest baby*s ticker is located at the bottom of the blog::
{Saturday}
On that note, my family met up with us at Top Notch in Austin, for an impromptu celebration of cheeseburgers & shakes to honor my birthday this past week. Those plus size bargains I found may be previewed before the Summer!
{Sunday}
I day tripped to Fredricksburg with my bestie & fellow recovering church employee, Andrea.
Good food, great fun & yummy wine...for her. She joined a wine club out there & we had to go pick up her wine. So fun! I*m doing it next Fall.
Andrea, I love you MORE than words can express.
AND our new camera arrived!












0 comments:
Post a Comment