This time of year it*s difficult to post as frequently as I*d like to. After our anniversary on the 8th, time flies. Like most folks I*ve talked to, we have been SO busy. I*ve also been having lots of fun with Christmas-y crafts, which I haven*t even begun to post about. This week I made a little time to knock out these cuties
for a Christmas party with my Bible study girls.
From left to right: Kat (friends since high school!) Stephanie, Me (Yes, those are maternity jeans), Jacqueline, Meagan (new to our group this year-Welcome!) & Porter. Almost 2 years ago we were all sans baby. Now we each have babies & some of us 2!
::Here*s how I made *em::
I copied the idea from my Country Living magazine.
I started with some short, clear glass votive candle holders I found from Garden Ridge last year.
10 for $5
I bought some short cinnamon sticks. The CL magazine suggested I buy the McCormick brand for $3.49 for about 5 sticks. Thank goodness for H-E-B, our local grocer. They offered Fiesta brand. About 10 sticks for a $1.79. Moreover, as you can read for yourself on the label, they*re "Extra Fancy." Nothing but the best for my girls!
Hot glued the sticks around the sides of the candle holders
placed a tea light in the base & you*re done.
Love you girls & see you in the new year!













0 comments:
Post a Comment