Hello Friends! After a long and busy week, I was eagerly looking forward to my 10 day road trip vacation with my best friend Tauna and her mom, Paulla. I rushed home Friday afternoon and packed everything in 10 minutes in order to catch my flight from Austin to Oklahoma City. Justin and I had just enough time in the car ride to the airport, to catch up from the day and read a few scriptures together before I boarded. when I arrived in Oklahoma City, Paulla and Tauna were right on schedule to pick me up, and we were on our way to the hotel. To our sheer delight, the parking lot was packed because the hotel was hosting a "Trekkie" Convention! The crowd was dressed to the nines in their favorite characters-It was fabulous!
Tuesday, June 17
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












1 comments:
I can't believe you didn't take pictures of the Trekkies. They, like the giant jerky, scare me!
Post a Comment