Jeremiah 29:11

.

Friday, May 23

Justin's 35th & Isobel's 1st Birthday



Justin's mom and step-dad, Diane and Stan, generously opened up their home to throw Justin and Isobel a birthday party. I appreciated all the landscaping Stan did to beautify the property and to set up a lovely game of croquet in the backyard. It was my first time playing croquet and I think I did pretty well-although, I think Stan was making up the rules! Mike Romig and my mom and Steve also joined us-they are always fun (We missed you Lisa!). Diane graciously prepared our "burger buffet" and a lovely angel food cake. She displayed baby pictures of Justin around the house and told about when Justin and Mike were little. Isobel got a birthday cake and a new green dress (which she despised) and she got to show off her mad dancing skills to the CSI:Miami theme song. Mom and Steve brought Justin's favorite dish- cookie cake.
Justin and I feel truly blessed to have such loving family members to share these moments with.
"By this all men will now that you are my disciples, if you love one another." John 3:35

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isobel looks so cute!

To him said...

LOVE IT! Happy b-day you two!! :)