
This week I welcomed myself to the 21st century by purchasing an iPod. Why didn't I buy one of these sooner? What a fabulous device-but hey who knows, maybe my kids will be saying, "What's an iPod?" Also, I have found my new favorite album: Sunsets and Sushi by the David Crowder Band. If you listen to KLOVE, you've probably heard his original stuff, but this is a remix album he mixed himself. Here's a taste: This is a video from You Tube from a youth camp in Philadelphia.
Check out more of this album here. Thanks for opening my eyes to this Karin-Love you!
Friday, May 9
David Crowder Band and iPod
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












2 comments:
WHAT?!?!?!? GIRL, I LOVE ME SOME CROWDER!!!
Dave Crowder Band led worship at a church I attended in Waco back in my college days. Im so glad you found him! They're amazing. Love your blog, by the way :)
Post a Comment