Jeremiah 29:11

.

Sunday, July 22

What's in my bag {Make-up}


Hi friends! 
I've had a few folks ask me about my make up regimen and I thought it'd be fun to empty my beauty bag, share a few tips and reveal my favorite hush-hush tip. I left out eye wear, because it varies so much from day to day and there are way too many products to list!

::Everyday::



::Night Out::


{Concealer}
These 2 products are my most loyal friends.
Maybelline Cover Stick in pure white and Bobbi Brown Correcter in Peach
Bobbi Brown's quality is unmatched.

{Foundation}
Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation in Ecru
Estee Lauder will never fail you! 

Everything is applied and later blended with a Beauty Blender.


{Blush and Contouring}
Bobbi Brown's Shimmer Brick in Beige for a beautiful candle light glow.

Cover Girl Cheekers blush #105


May through August I contour with Benefit's Hoola. September through April, Bobbi Brown's Plum. 

{Eyebrows}

"If you want to look like Coco Chanel, you'll wear Coco Chanel"
Chanel Eyebrow pencil in Soft Brown


{Lips}


Estee Lauder long-lasting moisture rich lipstick in Blushing and lip pencil in Fig

And, my #1 beauty secret. False eyelashes. I wear them every day. Every.day. 
I've been wearing them since last August, and daily since last November.
Ardell's 110's everyday and 120's or Shu Umera for special occasions or nights out.

0 comments: