Just wanted to check-in. October is always a crazy month for us and we still have a week left!
I've been busy.
Planning and hosting a baby shower for my dear friend Sarah.
Researching our move back to Austin.
Fitness boot camps.
Watching our darling Josie smile and roll over.
Planning and prepping a huge 3 day garage sale for my Grammy.
Researching churches.
Being green with envy that my mother-in-law is shopping in Santa Fe for a week.
Carving pumpkins (yes, it's too early for that...I found that out the hard way.)
Praying. lots of praying.
Trying new recipes.
Fall is kinda "my thing." There's something about the first cold front that lights a fire under my hiney. I can barely catch my breath most days, but I'm loving it. Stretching and challenging myself. I feel so productive. Being this busy reminds me of my work at the church and how much fun it was. Non-stop. Always a project, always someone to talk to.
Being a mother of two under two, it's easy to neglect the blog. Lately, there are dirty dishes left in the sink, a towering pile of laundry, and a half-way completed craft when my head hits the pillow. I've adopted my husband's saying, "You've got the rest of your life to do that..."
I suppose he's right. The ministry we're building here at home trumps the longest to-do list in the world.
God is doing amazing things in our lives.
Stay tuned.












1 comments:
Thanks for the update!!!!-Jessica
Post a Comment