Jeremiah 29:11

.

Monday, July 12

Back By Popular Demand: The Bow Tie Chicken Pesto Pasta Recipe

I don't usually post recipes
but many of you have asked me for this one.
My mother-in-law shared it with me & I'm happy to share it with you.

{Bow Tie Chicken Pesto Pasta}
3 cups of Farfalle pasta
3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 can Cream of Mushroom soup
1 can Cream of Chicken soup
1 7 oz jar of pesto
4 chopped artichoke hearts
1/2 cup of freshly grated Parmesan cheese
1/2 cup chopped sun dried tomatoes
In a large bowl combine the soups, pesto, artichokes. tomatoes, & 1/3 cup of Parmesan cheese
Boil chicken breasts & pasta separately until cooked throughly
Sprinkle top with remainder of Parmesan cheese
Oven at 350 for 30 minutes

I love this & have made nearly 20 times & it is always my "Care Calendar" meal

1 comments:

Unknown said...

putting in my request for this now for when Henry makes his arrival. :)sounds delicious!