Jeremiah 29:11

.

Wednesday, May 5

Tauna's Baby Shower & A Dallas Brunch

This weekend I made the trek up 35 to celebrate my best friend Tauna & to welcome baby T:O:M:Z:I:E
The shower was held at the church Tauna grew up in in Arlington, Texas, where her dad serves as the children's pastor.


She brought some notes & cards that her music students had written her, that wished her well before her baby arrives. This one came in 2nd place to the one that read, "Good luck pushing that baby out!"
Tauna's drawn here "walking the dog" with a yo-yo.


Paulla & Tauna


Tauna's childhood friends & hostesses


She really cleaned up::Baby Tomzie is going to have a store!


Erin & Marcie greet guests


The lovely decorated sanctuary


{The proud Grandma*s}
Sarah Jane & Paulla


{Sunday}
I made the short drive over from Tauna's home in Farmer's Branch to Dallas.
To have brunch at the Dream Cafe with my longtime friend, Jessica.
Jess & I went to middle school & high school together & later reconnected via Facebook.


I had so much fun hugging her neck & hearing how her life has changed.
Love you friend!

On my way back home to Austin, I curved a little to the East & stopped in West, Texas to do some antiquing.

I found some gems at the Old Chezch Corner at the corner of Oak & Main.

Pictures of my finds to come in the next "Decor On a Dime" post.









1 comments:

Jessica and Eric said...

Aw, love the pic! It was so fun catching up-my how our lives have changed!:)