Jeremiah 29:11

.

Thursday, March 18

.::Decor On A Dime::Winter*Spring 2010::.

Here are my Decor On A Dime finds from November to March.
Even at 9 months pregnant, not much kept me away from waddling around my favorite Austin area thrift stores.
Now Spring has sprung & there's nothing I enjoy in springtime more, than antiquing in central Texas.
See you out there!




I found this milk glass styled lamp irresistible!
In the second the closer shot, you can see the apricot colored matrix in its design
Lamp $6
Towering lamp shade $1.99
The shade had a little scuff on the backside so I asked for a discount & the cashier let me have it for FREE!
from the S.Bell/Old 183 Goodwill


This lamp is the mother of all lamps!
I took the photo next to the doorway in an attempt to measure & display its height. This solid wooden beauty stands at least 3 ft. tall & weighs close to 50 lbs!
It will be a tricky makeover-type of project as I figure out where to put it, how to re-paint it & I'll have to get creative when shopping for a shade as to not contest its height.
I've never seen anything quite like it so I didn't shy away from the deal.
$7
from the S. Bell/Old 183 Goodwill


Brass lamp
$7
from the S. Bell/Old 183 Goodwill


Decorative state of Florida plate
$1
from the New Hope Rd. Goodwill


Turquoise painted iron candlestick holder
$2
from the 1431/Parmer Ln. Goodwill

I found this little gem hanging on a rack in perfect condition!
I loved the pleats & elaborate detailing.
Embroidered Pillowcase
$5
from the 1431/Parmer Ln. Goodwill
Round pillow insert
$8


8 1/2 x 10 painted wooden frame
with full-rigged ship oil painting
$3
from the New Hope Rd./Old 183 Goodwill

4 foot tall painted iron candelabra with leaf design
marked down to
$6
from the S. Bell/Old 183 Goodwill


11 x 17 Wooden frame with linen inlay
$.99
from the New Hope Rd. Goodwill

Matte
$7
Hobby Lobby

Vintage "At Home On The Mississippi" print
$3.50
from the Austin Antique Mall @ Burnet Rd./Mcann Dr.


Decorative painted metal clock
from Hobby Lobby
Originally $19.99 found on the clearance aisle for
$3.99

0 comments: