What a nice day for a kite festival! Justin and I met up with The Otis' and headed down to the Zilker Kite Festival. Sweet Abi The "Tiny Kite" The scary big kite Justin's gearing up for the festival and checking out our killer parking spot.
My name is Kristy. Born & raised deep in the heart of Texas, I love God, my husband, my friends, the South, traditions, our terrier, antiquing, thrifting, Bjork, cookies, & Emily Post. We are blessed beyond belief, as our lives are based around our wonderful Savior, our marriage & our family. Join me as I paint, reshape, polish, refinish, & thrift my way to the home of my dreams. All while wearing a uniform of jeans & pearls.
{Tweet}
"Growing up, I didn*t always know what I wanted to do, but I always knew the kind of woman I wanted to become." DVF
2 comments:
Aw, I love the pic of Abi! Great shot!
you cute kids!
Post a Comment