Jeremiah 29:11

.

Friday, September 26

...and the Sweetest Husband Award goes to

My husband Justin! He always does thoughtful things for me. This afternoon on his way home from work, he made a quick stop at the grocery store, and brought home a little surprise for me. He told me our H-E-B store was running one of their famous
"buy one-item-get-some-other-stuff-free deals" and today's special was: buy any one nail polish and get a bottle of nail polish remover and a bag of cotton balls free. So Justin stood on the nail polish aisle picking out a color he thought I'd like, and in turn, got the free loot...Awww.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is one of the sweetest things ever!!! I love that story. What color did he pick for you?

Anonymous said...

OK, that is ridiculously sweet. He just scored points in my "friend's husband" book :)

To him said...

Ohhhh, I loves me some Justin!!! That was really really sweet JF!

AnnaJ said...

Awwwwwwwwwww, I would LOVE to see the color!!!